Well, I continue to be a lazy blogger. But that is mainly because I am so busy with work and kids and also our computer is not located in a very central area of the house. But enough about my excuses.
We have had a fun, busy summer...and of course HOT!!! I don't think we'll ever get used to this heat. Anyway our weekends have been filled with swimming and playing outside (when we can bear it). Sam and Ollie have been introduced to snow cones which makes a nice treat on a hot day.
As most of you know, we have taken our house off the market and started a "small" remodeling project to prepare for Baby #3. We are making some changes to what was our guest bedroom and will be moving Sam and Ollie in there and turning their current room into a proper nursery for a girl. We are full swing into the remodel and hope to have it completed by the end of this week. I have ordered some new furniture for the boys and as soon as we can get it all set up, they will move in. Then Tony can start stripping and repainting the boys current dressers for the baby. I really do have the best husband! This new arrival has really created a long honey-do list and he's been a champ. In the past few weeks, he has put up solar screens & curtains in all the upstairs windows, installed 2 ceiling fans, and installed 2 programmable thermostats. We are slowly getting there. I will post pics of the new room(s) soon.
Also, I realized that with the addition of another kiddo I should come up with a new name for our blog. Any suggestions???
The boys enjoying our "fancy" new pool
Ollie is still happy-go-lucky, but starting to get a little mischievous
...but still a cuddler
Tony's new do. This is the shortest I have seen his hair in the 13 years I've known him.
Sweating it out at the FW Cats game
Ollie had a hard time making it through the game and then wasn't too thrilled with the post-game fireworks
Sam trying to empty our friends pool on July 4th
Anyone have a good swing coach?
Trying to take advantage of the shade at the Trinity Park duck pond. I thought Ollie was going to give this goose a kiss, too bad we were busy rescuing him instead of snapping a pic.
We had to keep a close eye on this one, so no one ended up taking a dip.
3 comments:
Yay, I love the update! How about T & E plus 3 or The Norris Chorus. Haha, I will have to think of some more. Are you going to reveal the name of the little girl? That might make for a better naming of the new blog!
I just love blogs... to get to see old friends is so nice and how their families are growing... congrats on the new little one and glad to see your happy family.... Party of 5.
Congrats on the pregnancy. A girl will be a fun change. We just had our third boy. I'm sure the house will be a regular zoo very soon. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment