Well, I guess summer is officially over (even though it doesn't really feel like it around here). I have been really lazy about posting over the past 2 months or so. But that seems to be my trend.
Ollie made it almost 8 months without an illness and then in a 3 week time period he had an eye infection, an ear infection and then a stomach bug. And during all that Sam had a sinus infection. And all of us ended up with the stomach bug to some extent. All of this occurring during my vacation, of course. Good times. Now I am happy to report that everyone is healthy. Although, Ollie is going to see a pediatric opthamologist today to see about his blocked tear duct. He has had a goopy, teary eye off and on since birth and we've finally gotten the recommendation from our pediatrician to get it fixed. Apparently this involves strapping them down and poking a big needle in their eye. I am not looking forward to that and of course if Ollie had any idea what is coming he wouldn't be thrilled either. But, I am looking forward to a goop-free Ollie.
Sam just wrapped up his swim lessons and I think after 2 nights a week for 2 months we are going to take a break for awhile. He loved it and is doing really well in the water. Right now we are trying to get him to decide what he wants to be for Halloween. It changes everytime he sees a different costume. I just don't want to wait til the last minute and not be able to find something.
Ollie is almost 9 months old and moving all over the place!! He is combat crawling and he moves so fast when he sees something he wants. He really wants to crawl on his hands and knees but then he just flops down on his stomach and scoots off. He is still a happy baby and we all have a great time playing with him.
Here are a few pictures from the past 2 months:
just his diaper that he should be able to as well.
leave out Sam's first go-cart experience.
Up to no good
My Daddy is 30!!!!
The Norris boys had their first bath together. It was a little crazy. Ollie did fine, but kept trying to jump over Sam to get to the toys at the other end of the tub. I think we will stick with separate baths for a little longer.
1 comments:
Hi Emily!
It was nice to see some new pictures of your handsome boys! I have been neglecting my blog for a couple of weeks - but not because I don't sit at a computer.
Sorry that everyone got the yucky stomach stuff. We have heard that strep is going around the kids' school, so we're bracing for that.
I have also been checking your blog for many months. It makes me miss your sense of humor. Brad and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary in a few weeks (crazy?). I remember our BKG days so well - hard to believe it has been so long.
Take care and tell your "old" husband hi for me...he he. (I'm 31 now.)
Lael
Post a Comment