Its been awhile since we've posted. I am sleep deprived and busy. Not a good combination, just ask Tony :)
We are all doing well.
Sam has moved up to the pre-school class at school and has made the transition very well. Potty training is in full force and Sam is having very infrequent accidents. He continues to enjoy reading and trips to the Library with Daddy. He loves playing outside with Daddy sweeping the driveway, playing basketball, watering Mommy's flowers, playing with bubbles etc. He is looking forward to doing some swimming soon.
Ollie is great too. Still not sleeping through the night. But, he eats and then goes right back to sleep. I am soooo glad that we invested in our super comfy glider & ottoman. I can doze while he eats. He is a very happy baby. Many people have commented on him being the smiliest (sp?) baby they have ever seen. And he definitely looks like his Daddy. We started rice cereal this week. He takes a few bites really well and then starts spitting it out. He developed a rash soon after starting it, so I hope he doesn't have an allergy. We took a little break from it and started again tonight, so we'll see what happens.
Tony and I are good. Very tired at times, but good. Tony is going out of town on business soon. Not sure how I am going to handle both boys in the evening by myself, but we'll survive. Not much else to report.
Our smiley guy
This is how Ollie falls asleep most of the time. He loves those two fingers.
Our friends Channing and her baby sister, Tatum, came to visit from Chicago with their mom, Heather. Trying to get these four to pose for a picture was an adventure (and wishful thinking).
Rub a dub dub, two boys in a tub.
Ollie's first cereal experience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment